Guilsborough Pharmacy is situated within the main surgery building. There is free parking and disabled access via the surgery entrance. The pharmacy is open to everyone whether or not you are a patient at the surgery.
The pharmacy offers a home delivery service for patients living in Brixworth and Long Buckby. If you wish to find out more please ask the pharmacy.
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:30 closed for lunch 12:30 – 13:00
Friday 08:30 – 18:30 closed for lunch 12:30 – 13:30
Closed Saturday and Sunday
How to contact us
Telephone: 01604 749932
The following is a guide to our services. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Guilsborough Pharmacy are part of NHS Pharmacy First. This service is helping to aleviate pressure on GP appointments and emergency departments. Guilsborough Pharmacy accepts referrals from General Practice, urgent or emergency care navigators or NHS 111. This will enable patients to access a consultation with the pharmacist face to face or by telephone for a range of minor illnesses.
This will include treatment of:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's) for female patients aged between 16 to 64
- Shingles for patients 18 years and over with a rash that has appeared within the last 72 hours to 7 days.
- Impetigo for 1 year olds and over.
- Infected insect bites for 1 year olds and over. This is for infections that is present or worsening 48 hours after initial bite or sting.
- Acute sore throats for 5 years old and over.
- Acute sinusitis for 12 year olds and over with a symptom duration of 10 days or more.
- Acute otitis media for ages between 1 and 17 for middle ear infections only.
Other Services Guilsborough Pharmacy offer are:-
- NHS and private prescription dispensing
- New Medicines Service
- Discharge Medicines Service
- Advice on treating minor ailments
- We off a wide range of Over the Counter Medicines, first aid supplies and basic toiletries
- Private consultation room
- Compliance Aids / Dossette packs for organising your medicines at home
- Collection point for getting rid of unwanted medicines
- Surgical hosiery/sticking measurement, fitting and supply
- Lifestyle advice to reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes and to assist patients with these conditions
- We supply the morning after pill (Emergency hormonal Contraception) and family planning products
- Holiday travel advice
- Supply of incontinence and stoma products
OPENING TIMES - EASTER 2024
Monday 25th March - Open 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday 26th March - Open 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Wednesday 27th March - Open 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Thursday 28th March - Open 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Friday 29th March CLOSED* - GOOD FRIDAY
Saturday 30th March - CLOSED*
Sunday 31st March CLOSED*
Monday 1st April CLOSED – EASTER MONDAY*
Tuesday 2nd April Open - 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
*If you need urgent medical attention when the practice is closed please dial 111 and speak to the NHS 111 Service. If you have a life-threatening medical emergency please dial 999