Patient Participation Group
Saxon Spires Practice has a thriving Patient Participation Group who work collaboratively with the practice to improve communication with patients and maintain high standards of care. They also run successful fundraising campaigns to purchase additional equipment for the practice.
The PPG's mission is to:-
- Improve communication and understanding between all staff, patients & carers, and help shape the future policies and direction of Guilsborough and Brixworth Surgeries.
- Provide an effective communication channel between staff, patients and carers, of Saxon Spires Practice and to support the Practice in continuing to improve the services to Patients.
- To support the engagement of patients and carers in improving healthcare in Guilsborough, Brixworth and villages in the surrounding Saxon Spires Practice catchment area.
Should you wish to contribute to the activities of the group or have any questions or have any questions to ask, or ideas or suggestions to make, please contact us by email or telephone.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
The SSPPG committee meet 6 times per year (alternating between Brixworth and Guilsborough Surgery venues). All patients are welcome to attend and contribute. The next meeting is on Wednesday, 21st February at 5pm at Brixworth Surgery.
Barbara Hogg -Secretary
T: 01604 880552
The SSPPG are currently co-ordinating the following activities:
- Health Walks around our locality
- Health & well-being information boards at both surgeries
Please see our information boards at the Surgeries for more information.